2011年8月9日星期二

Enchantment Made Jewelry

I really like, enjoy, adore the resin flowers I got from artbeads for their winter enchantment style challenge! (my in progress post is here as well as the inspiration images are here.
I suggest, how wonderful, you can make your love just two simple components of a style? I hired me to buy a ring blank Michaels, and adhere to the employer, the UV curable resin gel Theatre flowers. Really like, this is my first time working with it, but it can not be simple. I will definitely use again. Quickly cured, no bubbles, no too sweet smell of resin, me? "Yen has been wearing two rings there is no harm, we all know how it is effortlessly injury rings, wash your hands, digging through the purse.

I do not have frosted flowers, I use this ring, but, but I plan to order, which is going to use the necklace and earrings set. For these works, I use stamping and I E - 6000 flower adhesive blank labels.
Frost flowers is very easy - I hired the artist glue gel medium, and generously sprinkle fine crystal (white / clear) glitter all over them.
I added some happy silver ring, a punch in a few labels to make up for my necklace focal length of an extra hole - actually effortlessly complete a screw hole, I even made ​​its video, but I do not know how so I am not sure when I will post a side note with the video tutorial. oh, edit video, do not try to use a screw hole, so it took a hole in the resin. This will break the flower.
I think this is the right post just on Valentine's set, because it really is such a romantic pink floral theme and the facts. In fact, if my husband and I have a date out of the house of the possibilities that I will wear it! No dangly earrings for me, my home, because my baby likes shiny things, and tried to pull my ears.

没有评论:

发表评论